At iAdore, we build great products. Our premier product, Life Skills 360, is taking the World of Education by storm. iAdore offers you an exciting and challenging environment in which you can grow and thrive. We are looking for people who are Driven, Creative, Hardworking and are Customer-Centric.
If you want to be a part of this exciting journey, Come Join Us!
Marketing and Sales Executive Position
Position Role and Responsibilities:
- To be accountable for sales targets
- To passionately pursue new business and engage existing customers
- To achieve set sales and marketing goals, through institutional promotion, customer support and management, and other planned promotions to relevant channels and customers
- To follow devised plans and strategies to drive demand for new business
- To develop a deep understanding of each third party account to identify all areas that could positively influence sales
- To plan in advance for the new business opportunities and product promotion through creating a detailed campaign plans
- To check on the competitors activities and reporting them to the managers
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Should be ready to travel to multiple locations to engage customers and bring business
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Highlights of the Role:
- Lucrative Incentives – on-par with Top league companies
- Immensely popular range of products, excellent opportunity to earn high incentives.
- Petrol allowance, Mobile talk-time and Internet charges shall be reimbursed by the company
- Fresh MBA and/or graduates are encouraged to apply.